Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kitchen Witch Wednesday -- Introduction

I thought this would be a fun idea... and I am hoping I get some of my readers to join in...

Every wednesday, I would like to post a "Kitchen Witchery" post...

If you are joining in, please feel free to grab the button below and leave your link in the comments section of the original KWW post.

Kitchen Witch Wednesday is simple... just make a post dealing with Kitchen Witchery... a recipe, a kitchen blessing... let your imagination run wild!!!

Get those spoons out ladies and I'll meet you in the kitchen!!




Wanna link to the fun?? Grab the logo code:






Reactions:

16 Thoughts:

  1. This is a great idea, button added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, i have been meaning to get back into my kitchen witchin posts on Wednesdays now I have to YAY!! took the button

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I look forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should have a joint button called kitchen witch Wednesdays, for beginners! :)

    (this would be me)

    -But since its Wednesday, and I'm snowed in, I guess there's no time like the present to get started!

    -N
    PS: I might have a real something to blog about now! even if my recipes are burnt! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I have been burning things lately too
    Maybe I need the beginners one as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. trying to link back, but not sure how? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you grab the code that's in the post, it has the image & the link right in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I post this in my actual post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS: I am so very NOT technologically savvy

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL

    yes.. but you will have to click the "edit html" tab.

    Otherwise, you can just save the picture.. insert it into your post. Click on it, then click the "LINK" button on your post editor, then type in my blog address (http://momsawitch.blogspot.com).. then the image will be linked.

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!
    One Witches' Journey
    http://wiccanmoonmagick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Picture grabbed and added to my blog!
    Waiting eagerly next Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the idea!! logo grabbed... even if I'm late x3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I love this idea !! Many blessings

    ReplyDelete